Tips on feeling and looking fabulous!
- Cultivate gratitude and humility in our daily life wake each morning and count your blessings of whatever may spring to mind as we have many, and revisit them before going to sleep!
- Do something creative and playful each and every day!
- Do what you love doing and what you are passionate about! Follow your dreams!
- Maintain a positive attitude in your life!
- Insure you get 4 hugs a day! A partner or a pet will take years off your life, find someone to love, something to do and something to look forward to and see the difference this makes!
- Get adequate rest!
- Drink 2 liters of water/fluids a day! This does not include tea and coffee, in which if you drink you’d need to drink more water!
- Eat an abundance of fruit and vegetables, grains, pulses and base your diet around whole foods, avoid preservatives and additives. Eat Organic! Enjoy adequate protein!
- Exercise it is essential, find a form you enjoy!
For more helpful hints and assistance in establishing a fabulous you please don’t hesitate to contact me for further details!
Best Regards and Great Health,
6 Erskine Road